Pages

1.07.2012

narrowly escaping

A conflict has arisen that will prevent me from attending the Schomberg, Ontario Narrow Gauge Madness Show this year. Turns out it's the same weekend as Supertrain in Calgary, Alberta. I can't be in both places at once, and I had planned to make the trip to Calgary this year for a long overdue visit to a very good friend.

That said, there are several other shows coming up that I hope to at least drop in and look around:
  • Copetown (currently being run by the Canadian Association of Railway Modellers)
  • K-W Woodworking Show (at Bingemans, helping at the machine tool display rather than trains)
  • Ottawa Train Expo (new, and hopefully vibrant)
  • Port Hope (a small show but outside my normal area)
  • Picton (probably helping out with Dad's 0-16.5 layout)
  • Whitby (instead of the Toronto Christmas Train Show)

No comments: